You bring passion to your profession and have worked hard to acquire extensive knowledge and clinical expertise. Whether you are in an independent, hospital-based, community, faculty or physician practice you may be wondering if now is the time for you to learn more about the business of midwifery. If you are a midwifery leader in a practice of one or many, you may be facing challenges or opportunities for growth.
Wilson Hughes Consulting can provide you with the knowledge and support you need to help your practice excel! Services you might find helpful include:
- Facilitation of a Practice Retreat customized to meet your unique needs
- Individual Coaching
- Team Building
- Review of processes, efficiencies and regulatory issues
- Development of a Business Plan for a new practice or growth of an existing practice
- Addressing the issue of credentialing midwives as licensed independent practitioners
- Marketing your midwifery practice
- Strategic Planning
Barbara Hughes is a midwife who has worked in private, community, faculty and hospital-based practices for 30 years. She started three midwifery practices in Colorado and provides practice consultation, leadership development and team building at the national level. Contact Barbara for a free initial 30 minute telephone consultation to see how you or your practice can benefit from her services.